July 27, 2010

Featured Graphic Designer



Meet Pretty Lovely Design...

What INSPIRED you to start your graphic design business?

My husband actually inspired me to start my company. He has been encouraging me for the last year to go for it. In January 2010, I started taking on more design orders through Etsy and website orders while still working a full time job as a Buyer for a company. In April I decided to leave my job and start Pretty Lovely Design.


Tell us a little about your Pretty Lovely Design-

I specialize in blog design and graphic design. I mostly work with entrepreneurs, photographers, independent business owners and bloggers. I also run a little portion of my business called Printed Lovelies that specializes in business cards and printed materials.

prettylovelydesign.com


No comments:

Post a Comment