July 28, 2010

Featured Ohio Photographer




Meet Jessica Paxson Photography...

What INSPIRED you to start your photography business?
My boys! Brody(6), Brogan(5), and Braylon(2). I love being a stay at home mom and raising my children. This job allows me to do both. I've always known that I wanted to pursue a career in a field that I am very passionate about and for me it had to be something art related. When my first child was born, I picked up a camera and just started snapping away. Back then, it was just setting up some cute backgrounds around the house and putting him in front of, and now it's transformed into a whole new "obsession" for me! My head is CONSTANTLY spinning with new ideas for photo sessions. Many of them don't get executed, because well, most of them are just plain ridiculous! But hey, a girl can dream right?!?!?

Tell me a little about Jessica Paxson Photography-
This is my first year really taking on clients. Before I only did it for family and friends, and occasionally if someone else would ask me. Now that I'm rocking some awesome Nikon's and learned some great editing tricks, I've taken on everything from weddings to boudoir sessions. I've learned a lot and still have so much more to learn. I am so thankful to all of my clients for being patient with me this year while I work out all of the kinks and also for all the awesome photographers here online that I've met along the way. I get great support from them and helpful tips! Much love to you all, Jessica Paxson

maternity| newborn| children| family| weddings

jessicapaxsonphotography.com

1 comment:

Linda said...

I just found your blog. I am back reading it, and as a bonus I stumbled upon Jessica as the featured photog. Yay! Thanks for sharing about Jessica. I enjoyed it.

Post a Comment