July 29, 2010

Meet The Jeweled Hummingbird...

Check out The Jeweled Hummingbird at the "Junk Bonanza"!





What INSPIRED you to start your company?
I have always had a passion and a love for anything vintage or antique. I love taking something that someone would otherwise discard and giving it a new life. Last fall my daughter and I were walking around downtown Anoka visiting all the "junk" and antique shops. What I noticed was that you could buy a really cool vintage chair for example but the upholstery would be less then desirable or a lot of really neat furnishings would just have a coat of paint slapped on them and no time taken on them to make them beautiful again. At that moment I realized that not only could I do this but I could do it better by taking the time to restore them back to their original beauty.

Tell us a little about The Jeweled Hummingbird-
The mission is the protect the earth by reusing, restyling and rediscovering vintage furniture.


Check out The Jeweled Hummingbird on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment