July 26, 2010

Featured Minnesota Photographer




Meet Linabell Photography...

What INSPIRED you to start your photography business?
My boys! I have always loved having a creative outlet. I went to school for graphic design, but after my first son was born, my love of photography was born as well! The more and more I do it the more I fall in love with all the possibilities and beauty of photography. I learn more everyday and am inspired daily.

Tell us a little about
Linabell-
I'm asked all the time about the name
Linabell, and it came from my mom. My nickname growing up, that I never thought twice about, just popped in my head when I was coming up with a name for my business. I am excited for what the future holds for Linabell Photography.

Newborn| Babies | Children | Family | Seniors | Engagement

linabellphotos.com

No comments:

Post a Comment